Gary G. Schwab, O.D.
Facilities and Equipment
We are a full service office, offering comprehensive eye exams for all ages, contact lenses, laser vision correction, and diagnosis and treatment of eye injuries and eye disease. We offer the latest in eyeglass lens designs to meet your individual needs.
- High index lenses are thinner and lighter today, more than ever!
- Progressive lens designs that correct for all the distances you use-in one pair of lenses
- Transitions lenses are clear indoors and at night, yet darken to protect your eyes outside-automatically!
- Polarized sun lenses reduce glare and provide the additional protection you need on water, snow and sand!
- Non-glare treatments improve the appearance of your lenses, are very scratch resistant and help your vision in so many ways.
- New contact lens options allow for more comfort for longer periods of time, giving you more time to do the things you love!
We have a large selection of frames for all ages, including Maui Jim sunwear, Tory Burch, Burberry, OP eyewear, Kate Spade, Ray Ban, Guess, Cole Haan, Coach and many more. Come in today and see what's new!
We also feature Silhouette eyewear at our Torrey Hills location.
We proudly fit Varilux progressive lenses.
Come in today and check out the new VisioOffice-the most advanced technology
for fitting the Varilux lenses!
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and
Medical Eye Services, United Healthcare, EyeMed, most medical PPO health plans and others.. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English and Tagalog.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®